all images ©2017 brian burke photography
unauthorized use strictly prohibited

Monday, May 5, 2008

Of Floodgates and Drainplugs

Until now, I have not "advertised" this blog very much. A few people know of it. Even fewer post anything. So, in an effort to test the viability of this adventure, I'm going to open it up. This blog will now be findable by search engines, and I am going to send the link to more people. Don't worry, though. With the exception of the picture on the first post, pictures of the kids will only be on the Flickr page with access to friends and family only (unless you have given me permission to use the photograph for, say, portfolio purposes, model release, etc.), and only people I know will be permitted to view those areas, so that should be safe enough. Let me know if you don't think so.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Brian - post some more pictures! I finally had a quiet moment on the home computer and liked seeing what photos you posted of the "Love lived Here", etc.

brian said...

Thanks, Andrea. Good to see you! I've got a couple more I need to post on that series. I really need to go back and shoot some more, but it's it's kinda hard to shoot at the house without being distracted by the fact that 5 kids died 10 feet from where I'm shooting. Goes with the territory, I suppose.