all images ©2017 brian burke photography
unauthorized use strictly prohibited

Monday, May 12, 2008

Cha-Ching

I have this illusion that I'm going to make money with this photography thing. I've made zero money at my other hobbies (not that I've really tried), and I'm determined to make my photography "habit" pay for itself at some point (or at least for that new Nikkor 24-70 2.8 and 70-200 2.8 VR, about $1800 and $1500, respectively). So I'm fooling around. This is all purposeful. I chose flickr to host images because it's a rather large microstock pool. I chose Google Blogger because it's simple. There are apparently opportunities to make money doing this as well, so over the next month or so (provided this blog still exists) I will be exploring advertisements. So, don't get too annoyed over the advertisements. At this point, I'm not choosing the content. I'm not sure I even have the option. The first ad for something involving Sally Struthers and I promise I'll pull it.

0 comments: