all images ©2017 brian burke photography
unauthorized use strictly prohibited

Friday, June 13, 2008

High key shots (or, rockin' the white)

High key is all the rage this year. It's everywhere. In a recent edition of Picture magazine, there was an article on several different New York City studios available for rent. If I recall, without exception, those studios were set up for high key work. Even my daughter's ballet class photograph was high key. But this tutorial rocks the house. Thanks to David Hobby for the heads-up.

Now, if I just had 3 Alien Bees, 3 Pocket Wizard Plus II transceivers and a softbox.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You only need one PW if you had 3 Alien Bees! You could put the other two AB's on optical slave. Just saved ya $389! :) Thanks for the link.

Cheers,
Zack

brian said...

Wouldn't I need two? One on camera and one on the first AB?

Thanks for looking! Not much traffic, though. Work in progress. Kinda like my photography.