all images ©2017 brian burke photography
unauthorized use strictly prohibited

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My First Show!

I am pleased to announce that I have been asked to be one of 15 artists presenting work for sale at the Walnut Farm Montessori's "Art Experience" fund raiser at Bentonville Plaza on April 18th. I'm so stoked it's not even funny. Many thanks to Judi Harrison for getting me in the door (Judi will also be a presenting artist and whose work I adore). I get to keep 75% of anything I sell. I haven't ever thought about really selling anything. I don't really even know what to do.

A big thanks to all of you who have encouraged me, complimented me, and taught me (whether or not you knew it), because you have played a part in this as well.

Since this show is supposed to be for artists with collection, I guess I need to put together a collection. Suggestions would be deeply appreciated.

0 comments: