all images ©2017 brian burke photography
unauthorized use strictly prohibited

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Flickr for a While

You might notice that I've removed the Photo.net link for pictures. I have started a page on Flickr.com (the link is http://www.flickr.com/photos/314images). I only have a few pictures out there for public consumption. I have put up about 44 other pictures from the San Diego trip for friends and family, but you have to register to see them. I'll also post picture of the kids playing, get togethers, birthday parties, Ryan and Rex trying to swing a golf club after a few beers (hahaha) as the months go along, so if you want access to that stuff, post a comment, and I'll send you the invite from flickr.

(Yes. Shameless attempt to solicit posts.)

11 comments:

dw said...

I knew I would love this blog...finding things out that my husband does without my knowledge...

Also glad you're back in the saddle. I check the site often & have been disappointed that the whole month of April has gone by without any of your thoughtful insight, not to mention great pictures!

And I can't wait to hear the political side of things. I'll definitely stay tuned.

brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brian said...

(I have got to find a way to edit my own posts)

Thanks, Dalas.

And by the way, I tell no tales. At least, not tales that I'm unwilling to be caught up in myself. Besides, did you think we were drinking sweet tea on the golf course?

Anonymous said...

Send me an invite . . . can't wait to see the photos!

AAL said...

Now that I am signed in you can send me the invite . . .

brian said...

Gotta know who you are first, AAL. And I'll need your email addy to send the pic link.

AAL said...

Brian -- It is me, Mendy, initials AAL. Mendy Lacy

brian said...

Ah! Sorry about that, Mendy. Glad you're here. The Flickr site is a work in progress. The only non-public stuff on there right now is San Diego. I'll have more up soon (I hope).

brian said...

And it may be a short while. Apparently, the free Flickr account only allows 3 sets. You can pay $24.95 for a "pro" account and get unlimited uploads and unlimited sets. So, watch for some things either to get changed around, or new sets to be added, or a move to another site altogether. I think I'll probably put things online at Flickr for the immediate future and explore a website.

Speak up if you know of a better option.

dw said...

Did you send me this link?

brian said...

For the flickr page? I may not have. You'll basically get a form email from flickr with a message from me. Follow the steps to sign up.